My new 2nd favorite show (Castle is first) is Jane By Design and I have only seen 1 episode! Maybe it's only because Jane says she makes her own clothes, or because of the exaggerated high school drama's, or because of the necklace in the photo below that I took a screen shot of while watching the show.
Don't you just love this necklace? I definitely do. As soon as I saw it in the show I knew I had to make it. The combination of rope and beads just goes so well together.
Stuff you need:
6 x 110 cm Long Rope
String of Beads
1. Organize your string of beads and rope as shown below. Make sure your rope is separated into 2 groups of 3. Knot at either end of each set of rope. Make sure one set of rope extends above the string of beads and other extends below.
2. Braid the string of beads and 2 sets of rope together. Clip at either end.
3. Undo the knots on the longer ends of the ropes. Separate them each of them as shown below:
4. Cut off the excess from the shorter ends.
5. Use the single ropes to wrap around at either of the braid. Glue to hold in place then remove excess from the single ropes.
6. Clip to hold in place while the glue is drying.
I am quite satisfied with my necklace, now DIY!